Need to capture Gmail screenshot quickly? If yes, then in this article you will learn how you can capture an entire e-mail.
Gmail is an important tool in today’s world. It allows you to communicate with others and helps people find you. When you create a G-mail account, you create space in the cloud so that everyone can reach you via Gmail. Gmail is essential to keep all the conversation in written form, and this is the reason why G-mail is widely used in the business world. Gmail is therefore very important.
How to take Gmail screenshot using screenshot chrome extension
Go screenshotting is a very popular and 100% safe & secure screenshot chrome extension. It fulfils all your screenshot requirements. Here’s a step-by-step guide to screenshotting your Gmail with just one click.
- Download screenshot Chrome extension from this link, or you can download it from the Chrome webstore as well.
- Now go to your Gmail account.
- Enable the extension by clicking on it, or you can pin this extension for quick access.
- You will get three options. A) Visible area B) Full Page C) Specific area
- If you want to capture only the visible Gmail area, select Visible area.
- If you need a full Gmail screenshot, then select the “Full page” option.
- If you need to take a screenshot of a specific area of Gmail, then please select the “Specific area” option.
- After selecting one of these options, you will see three options. A) Save the screenshot/image as.jpg B) Edit the captured Gmail screenshot C) Save the screenshot as PDF
- Select the option as per your requirements and simply save your Gmail screenshot to your laptop or desktop PC.
You can also read:- How to capture full page screenshot
How to capture Gmail screenshot on Android
- Open the Gmail app.
- Press the power on/off button and the volume down button simultaneously.
- A preview of your Gmail screenshot will be displayed on your phone screen.
- Another popular way to take screenshots is to activate the notification shading (swiping down from the top) and then look for the screenshot option under the quick toggle menu.
- This is not the best choice if you want to take screenshots while watching videos. To activate the notification shade, you must first reveal it. By that time, your moment may be gone. But still, this option is useful.
- If this does not work, please visit the official website of your phone manufacturer for assistance.
How to screengrab Gmail on iPhone
- Click the volume up button and the side button/lock button simultaneously. An animation will appear for the captured screenshot.
- You’ll find a preview in the bottom left corner. Tap it to edit, or tap-and-hold to quickly share the screenshot.
- The following screens will appear if you choose to markup or edit your screenshot. Tap the “Done” button in the upper-right corner. Finally, you’ll have the option to save the captured screenshot or delete it.
Final words about screen capture chrome extension
The bottom line is that if you want to capture a Gmail screenshot on your desktop, laptop, or Mac, the Go screenshotting Chrome extension is a very safe and secure extension. You can also easily take an entire Gmail screenshot in one click.