It is not easy to remember everything you see online, and it is not possible to note it down every time. To solve this problem, we screenshot the particular page or image. But which is the best way to screenshot on a Windows 10 laptop and PC? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with the three best screenshot methods.
1st & Best Method To Take Screenshots On Windows 10 Laptops & PCs
Go-screenshotting is the simplest and quickest way to capture screenshots on your Windows 10 laptop or PC. You can install the Go-screenshot Chrome extension from the download button below or install it by visiting the Chrome Webstore.
Why Go screenshotting is the best extension to capture screenshots?
- Full page or scrolling screenshot in one click which is not possible with inbuilt snipping tools
- One click specific ( customized) area & visible area capture
- Edit your screenshots with free but premium screenshot editor
- Add text & emojis to screenshots easily
- Save screenshots in easily sharable PDFs
- Simple & user friendly user interface
- Reliable and very safe screenshot extension
2nd Method to Capture Screenshot on Windows 10 PC-Snipping Tool
Opening the snipping tool: Snipping tools are available in Vista, 7, 8, and 10 and 11 except for the Basic editions. Windows XP does not have the snipping tool.
- Windows 7: Select All Programs and Accessories from the Start Menu and select the snipping tools from the list.
- In Windows 8, you can access the snipping tools by typing the snipping tool on the Start screen and select the desired option from the search results.
- In Windows 10, type in “snipping tool” in the search box and select “snipping tool” from the search results.
You just need to select the area to take the screenshot of and save it after editing. Another way to use this tool is by using the shortcut option to open it; the shortcut is Windows logo+shift+s. Take the screenshot and save it to your device. Generally, your screenshots saved with this tool are saved in your clipboard also.
3rd Method To Grab Screenshot on Windows 10 Desktop -PrtScn Key
You can take a screenshot on Windows 10 or Windows 11 using your laptop or desktop PC keyboard. Here are the simple steps to screenshot your screen on Windows 10 and 11. Press the Windows key + print screen button on the upper function keys of your laptop or desktop. To capture only a portion of the screen, press Windows + Left Shift + S simultaneously. You can then drag any part of the screen over the selector to save it as a screenshot.
Check out: How to Print Screen on PC
How To Capture Full Page Screenshot On Windows 10 Devices?
Screenshotting Google Chrome extension is perfectly suitable for you if you want to screenshot the full page area. To screenshot a full page, you just need to click on the full page option after opening the extension and the screenshotting will capture the full page area. Users don’t even need to scroll through the whole page to screenshot the whole page. Users will get three options after screenshotting is completed:
- Copy:- This option enables you to copy your captured screenshot and paste it wherever you want.
- Edit:- “Edit” option lets you edit your captured screenshot according to your need. You can crop, add text, add emojis. Apart from this you will get so many other premium screenshot editing features.
How To Save Screenshot in PDF Format on Windows 10?
Go screenshotting enables you to save your captured screenshots in easily PDF format. Here are the step by step guide to save screenshots in PDF on your Windows 10 laptop:-
- Install the extension from the download button or by visiting Chrome web store
- Visit any webpage that you want to take screenshot of
- Enable the extension
- Select any of the three options according to your requirements
- Now you will see two options Copy, Edit & Download ( as JPG or as a PDF)
- To save screenshot as a PDF on windows 10 click on Download option & simply save it as a PDF
How to Hide Personal Data from a Screenshot on Windows 10?
Always be careful when you take a screenshot of any webpage that has your personal or financial details. Sometimes we forget to hide sensitive information from a screenshot and unknowingly share the screenshot with others. This can become really serious if someone uses your personal information for their own gains. So, the next time you take a screenshot containing banking or financial information, always crop it using inbuilt or third-party editing tools. If you use the Go Screenshotting extension, then you do not need to use any third-party tool because you can easily edit your screenshots using the inbuilt editor.
Capture Scrolling Screenshot On Windows 10
The Go Screenshotting extension makes it simple to capture scrolling screenshots of the entire page. This extension will automatically scroll the full web page & a whole page screenshot will be captured from the top of the page to the end of the page. This is the most efficient and time-saving method for capturing a scrolling screenshot on Windows 10.